One-on-one health coaching is more than a meal plan or fitness routine. It’s a holistic approach to achieving a permanent healthier lifestyle. Together we look at your health and wellness history – from exercise and nutrition, to sleep patterns and stress – and break down your big goals into smaller actions, allowing you to maintain progress without getting overwhelmed. My goal is not to tell you what to do, but guide you and help figure out what works for your life right now.
Simply Well Coaching Services
The Power Hour Session is set up for those who are ready for change, but just want a sample of what a professional Heath Coach can offer. If you’re feeling stuck and confused, unsure of which habits you’d like to change and how, this hour is for you. You will leave with 1-2 specific goals and a practical strategy to get you on track.
Think of the 4-Week Accelerated Kickstarter Program as a needed kick in the butt! The goals and strategies won’t be extreme, but you will be held accountable with check-in calls at the beginning and end of each week, ensuring you stay the course. Great for those ready to dive in and are fully committed to 4 weeks of making positive changes.
My 3 Month Reboot Program is designed to cement new healthy habits into your routine with 12 full weeks of accountability check-in calls. If you routinely make healthy changes, only to fall off a few weeks in, this program will get you out of the all-or-nothing mindset. This program stands on its own, or as a follow up program after a Power Hour or 4-Week Accelerated Kickstarter Program.
Graduates of any program can rely on the Post-Program Ongoing Support service to stay accountable. As opposed to weekly calls, we will talk every 2 weeks, allowing you to transfer more and more accountability to yourself. This program is a month-to-month service.
- We will talk. A lot. About you!
- Our first session will delve into your past experiences with exercise, food and stress and explore how your current habits came to be and how they differ from where you want them.
- We will pick an area to focus on; stress, sleep, self-care, exercise, self-compassion, and food are some examples, then pinpoint small specific ways to implement change.
- Where our discussion goes and the goal actions we arrive at are regulated by YOU. You drive your life, I’m here to light the way.
- Check-in’s via email will keep you accountable, allowing for tweaks and questions between sessions.
- Each session will involve a recap of the past week, where we will discuss successes and your next move.
Results clients can expect
- Better eating habits with increased knowledge of nutrition
- Consistent exercise patterns that fit your life and goals
- Weight loss and improved cholesterol and blood pressure levels
- Improved sleep patterns
- Decreased stress with de-stressing techniques
- More energy and improved mood
If you’re ready to stop the overwhelm of all your “I should’s” and set smart goals to make lasting change, I would love to work with you. Shoot me an email and get started today!